Assistant Research Professor
University of South Carolina
Moore School of Business
Department of Economics
Visiting Assistant Professor
Sanford School of Public Policy
- “Reconsidering the Experimental Evidence for Quasi-Hyperbolic Discounting”, with
- “Identifying the Multimodal Spatial Structure of a Polycentric City’s Density.”
- “Embedding a Hydrogeologic Groundwater Transport Model in a Hedonic Framework to
Test Information Levels in Housing Markets”, with Patrick McLaughlin.
- “’Doing My Part’ to Save the Global Commons? Environmental Awareness and
Voluntary Fuel Economization in Gasoline Markets.” with Patrick McLaughlin.
- “Rational Contagion: A New Structural Model of the Diffusion of Innovation throughout
the Marketplace with an Application to the Adoption of Energy Efficient Devices.”
- “Billable Hour Creep.” With Patrick Warren.
- “A Fair Game? Perception and Measurement of Bias in Officiating”, with Raymond
“A Reexamination of Air Pollution's Effects on Infant Health: Does Mobility Matter?”