Clinical Assistant Professor
University of South Carolina
Moore School of Business
Department of Economics
- “The Aggregate Cost of Regulations: A Structural Estimation of a Tractable Multi-Sector
Endogenous Growth Model.” with Patrick McLaughlin and Pietro Peretto. Revise and Resubmit at Review of Economic Dynamics
- “The Costs of Mitigating Climate Change when Growth is the Result of Endogenous Technological Change.” with Pietro Peretto.
- “Forecasting Long-run Growth Rates for Ramsey Discounting of Climate Change Damages.” With Billy Pizer and Richard Newell.
- “Micro-Consistent Aggregation: Implications for Climate Change Impact Assessment.”
with Ian Sue Wing.
- “Trade Flow Consequences of the European Union’s Regionalization of Environmental
Regulations.” With Bill Hauk and Patrick McLaughlin.
- “A Simple Model for Setting Environmental Policy vis-à-vis Concerns over Wealth
Inequality: Whither the Fruits of Environmental Justice?” with Chris Timmins
- “The Aggregate Cost of Regulations: Evidence from British Columbia's Policy Experiment.” with Patrick McLaughlin and Pietro Peretto.
- “Complications Posed by Wealth Inequality for Environmental Policymaking.” with G.
- “Observing Political Competition in the Presence of Tiebout Sorting.” with Daniel Jones.
- “The Dynamics of Domination: An Empirical Analysis of Chess Grandmasters.” with
- “A Structural Dynamic Programming Model of the Generation Decisions for
Hydroelectric Dams with Predictions for their Response to Climate Change.” with Ian
Sue Wing and Michael Dann.
- “Reconsidering the Experimental Evidence for Quasi-Hyperbolic Discounting”, with
- “Identifying the Multimodal Spatial Structure of a Polycentric City’s Density.”
- “Embedding a Hydrogeologic Groundwater Transport Model in a Hedonic Framework to
Test Information Levels in Housing Markets”, with Patrick McLaughlin.
- “’Doing My Part’ to Save the Global Commons? Environmental Awareness and
Voluntary Fuel Economization in Gasoline Markets.” with Patrick McLaughlin.
- “Rational Contagion: A New Structural Model of the Diffusion of Innovation throughout
the Marketplace with an Application to the Adoption of Energy Efficient Devices.”
- “Billable Hour Creep.” With Patrick Warren.
- “A Fair Game? Perception and Measurement of Bias in Officiating”, with Raymond
“A Reexamination of Air Pollution's Effects on Infant Health: Does Mobility Matter?”